Highly Recommended!

First, click the "BOOKMARK" link at the right side, choose
where you want to bookmark and fill up the requirements.
Bookmark and Share
Bookmark Our Blog!

All interesting news, videos, images, and many more. SHARE I.Tk highly recommended to Share It if you liked.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Machida Win in UFC 123

This Bookmark Our Blog mix martial arts analysis was made before the UFC 123 begin.
(Prove: See the date and time on URL, blog, wall and tweet.)

Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida will wins against Quinton "Rampage" Jackson in UFC 123. Machida defeat Rashad "Suga" Evans on UFC 98 who defeat Rampage on UFC 114 using intelligent and we all know that Machida is more smarter than Evans so he can do well than Evans. Rampage can also defeat Machida by knock out or technical knock out if he can do that to him cause Machida lose once to Mauricio "Shogun" Rua to their second fight on UFC 113 by technical knock out.

UFC 123: Rampage vs Machida Result: Rampage win via Split Decision

(Author's False: When I starting to write the title, "Machida win in UFC 123: Rampage vs Machida" I read to check, and I see a sign, the title was change to, "Rampage win in UFC 123: Rampage vs Machida" But my false is I still change it to my first opinion because everybody knows that Machida is more tactical and speeder than Rampage.)

No comments:

Post a Comment