Highly Recommended!

First, click the "BOOKMARK" link at the right side, choose
where you want to bookmark and fill up the requirements.
Bookmark and Share
Bookmark Our Blog!

All interesting news, videos, images, and many more. SHARE I.Tk highly recommended to Share It if you liked.

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Bible Missing Books

I Corinthians was Lost
One of the Bible missing books is the original first epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Corinthians. The II Corinthians become the first and the III Corinthians become the second because the original I Corinthians was lost and not found. To prove, read the Bible, book of I Corinthians, chapter 5, verse 9. In that verse the topic doesn't found also from the beginning of that epistle, one of the proves that there was a original I Corinthians.

The Bible, I Corinthians, Chapter 5, Verse 9
I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with sexually immoral people.


I Ephesians was Lost
Another Bible missing books is the original first epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Ephesians. The second also become just Ephesians because the first was lost, not found and the second become a single epistle. To prove read the Bible, book of Ephesians, chapter 3, verse 3 to 4. In that verses the topic doesn't found also from the beginning of that epistle, one of the proves that there was a original I Ephesians.

The Bible, Ephesians, Chapter 3
3 How that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already,
4 By which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ),


Jasher was Lost
The Bible old testament's book of Josue the Prophet (after the famous Prophet Moses), chapter 10, verse 13, said about the book of Jasher, but that book doesn't found on the Bible, because it was lost and not found. To prove read that verse and see that there was a book of Jasher.

Ang Biblia (Filipino), Josue, Chapter 10, Verse 13
At ang araw ay tumigil, at ang buwan ay huminto. Hanggang sa ang bansa ay nakapanghiganti sa kaniyang mga kaaway. Hindi ba ito nakasulat sa aklat ni Jasher? At ang araw ay tumigil sa gitna ng langit, at hindi nagmadaling lumubog sa isang boong araw.


The original I Corinthians, original I Ephesians and Jasher, these 3 books are lost, not found and doesn't found on the Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment